Creative Forensic Services
Expert Analysis of Audio and Video Recorded Evidence
Audio Authenticity Analysis, Tampering
- Have statements made by you or a client during a recorded interview been redacted, edited, removed, altered or
tampered with in a recording?
- Do you suspect that the recorded evidence
being used against you in a court of law has been altered, edited,
redacted or tampered with?
- Are you being charged with a crime based on
recorded evidence or dialog from audio, video tape or digital
voice recorder format?
- Has your lawyer advised you to have the
recorded evidence in your case authenticated?
- Do you feel that to protect your case you
need to verify the authenticity of audio, video tape or digital
voice recorder evidence?
- Do you feel that the audio being presented
in court was not recorded on the purported date as
- Will you need a Forensic Expert to testify
on your behalf concerning the authenticity of audio, video tape
or digital voice recorder format?
- Is the opposing counsel in your case
claiming your audio, video tape or digital voice recorder format
is not authentic?
- Has the presiding Judge ordered you to
provide the original audio, video tape or digital voice recorder
format and you need an expert to represent you?
- If the answer is yes to any of the questions
above then you need to consider Audio Authenticity Analysis or
- Your audio, video or digital recording will
need to be authenticated and verified by a Forensic
- Not knowing the facts can be devastating
when you are faced with tough legal decisions. Why risk your
chances if you suspect tampering? Your case might win acquittal,
an appeal, a judgment or monetary settlement based on
- Digital Voice Recorder, Audio Cassette,
Phone Messages, Voice Mail, Video Tape, Digital
- Why risk your chances at an acquittal, an
appeal, a judgment or monetary settlement.